Monday, February 9, 2009

Thirteen

Thirteen. Was My lucky year.

It was my freshman year in high school, and I thought I was tough stuff. Until The first day of public high shool. I had always gone to a private high school and had always been "a big deal", until I got into a school with over two thousand students. Oh how wrong I was. The first day of high school was hell, but slowly I got adjusted. I became friends with numerous people and felt awesome about my classes. Thirteen was my year, I got invited to parties, got my first boyfriend, and I became a woman.

Thirteen was a year of welcoming and excitment for me, I enjoyed it and I finally became a teenager, and I thought would obtain some more responsibilities. Unto my parents dismay they treated me like i was still ten, which was quite annoying at times. They eventually realized thirteen was a big deal for me and finally let me become a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment